10.10.2012

FAQs

 


What is the difference between Rebecca Calagna Events and other coordinators in the wedding industry?
What puts me apart from other coordinators is my belief in love, my attention to detail, my passion for  Weddings and the ways in which I will go above and beyond to serve you, my client...
 
Can we contact past clients to hear about their experiences working with RCE?
Yes! I would love for you to contact past clients of mine to hear just how valuable a wedding coordinator is, in fact, I encourage it! You can also review testimonials here on the website.
 
How do your packages work?
I offer custom packages to suit all clients. They range from Full Service to Month-of Coordination. Full service will help plan your day from start to finish. Partial service will give you assistance adding the little details and putting the finishing touches on your day. Month of coordination is for the couple who have planned everything but need someone to execute their day.  I also offer a la carte services such as wedding invitations, candy buffets, bridal shower planning and so on. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your needs.
 
Do you work with vendors I've already hired, or solely with your preferred vendor team?
I will be happy to work with the vendors you have selected. My goal is to ensure that your wedding day is memorable and runs smoothly. Teamwork is the key to your wedding's success and  I hold in the highest regards that your vendors are experts in their fields just as I am in mine.  I pride myself on being able to work with anyone and get the job done for you. However, I do have a wonderful team of vendors should you need referrals!
 
Can we set up a payment plan?
You will be set up on a payment plan including 3 payments spread over your engagement period with the final balance owed on your event day. Payment options include cash, check and credit cards.
 
What is the difference between a Wedding Coordinator and a Venue/Site Coordinator?
Venue coordinators are always in allegiance to the venue. They are there to ensure that the venue serves your guests in an exceptional way; the food is served on time, the facility is clean and so on. A Wedding Coordinator is there to make your dreams come true.  My allegiance is always to you, your Groom and your family. I will coordinate all of your important details such as favors, menus, seating cards, toasting flutes and so forth. More importantly, I will work with you to create a timeline and insure that the timeline is kept in place throughout the day, deflecting any crisis that may arise, fostering teamwork and keeping you relaxed. I will ensure that you and your family do not worry about any detail besides enjoying yourself.
 
Before I make my final decision, I would like to meet in person and ask more questions. Is there a charge for initial consultation?
My initial consultation is always complimentary. I would love to sit down and talk more about your wedding day along with answer any questions you may have. I look forward to meeting you. Use the contact section on this website or call 714.514.3019.

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink