10.19.2012

Montage Bridal Shower

I just finished these beautiful custom invites for a Bridal Shower at the Montage in Laguna Beach! The client requested I use a photo of the Montage and play off the Bride's favorite color, Purple. I used Envelopments 5x7 Majestic cut stock with a printed layer of Ecru Micah. I finished off the look with Lavelite envelopes; pulling the Lavelite and Majestic colors to use on the circle design. The circle artwork was also used on the Wedding ensemble in a different color. 
 
 
 
For the event, I created Menus and a "soon to be Mrs." sign again using the same circle artwork to tie in with the theme.
 

I thought everything turned out gorgeous and receiving these kind words made it all worthwhile:
 
"What a beautiful surprise! My sister contacted Rebecca Calagna to design my shower invitations/menus after she saw the AMAZING work she did on my wedding invitations. As usual, everything was PERFECT! Rebecca really understands what her clients want and it comes through in all of her work!"

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink