4.10.2015

Business Updates!

At the beginning of the year, I decided it was time for a little update on my logo/business cards. I stayed with my colors of black, white, gold and accents of robin egg blue and pink while updating the look with a fresh circle logo and initials. The dots are Kate Spade inspired and I love the random placement. The square design is the best and makes them really stand out among others.


Step by step I am getting things complete. After the cards, I updated my Facebook banner with the beautiful wedding I just blogged about HERE



Most recent was the update to this blog. Now, I can design my logo, but I am NOT blog proficient! Thank you to Chelsea at Bella Lulu Ink and her beautiful work. I absolutely love my blog and wish for it to be a fun place for Bride's to come for inspiration and to view my current work. Chelsea is also working on updating my Etsy logos as I type.


My next step is my website. I have been working on it for a few days but a lot goes into a website template and design, especially the copy. Wish my luck and sanity... Stay tuned for the reveal!!


Many blessings for a wonderful weekend ahead! 

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink