1.13.2014

Motivational Monday - I'm back

Print by: Eliza Cerdeiros

The start to 2014 has already been so good to me! I have been able to spend quality time with family and friends, and I have begun business planning for this year. I am excited to say that in the coming months I will begin re-building my planning and invitation business. Although these past years working here and there for my company was amazing because I was fortunate enough to watch my kids grow, I am excited to see where God will take me. I have always been a lover of love and everything glamorous, and it's time I begin focusing on my business again and help bring my clients visions to life. I will begin reconnecting with all my contacts in the industry as well as reaching out to meet new, fun people to work beside. I am looking forward to blogging more about my ideas and the projects I will be working on.

If you are looking for planning, invitation, or even florals (something I am working on down the road) please don't hesitate to contact me!

xoxo,
Becky


Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink