6.07.2011

30 Day { Blog Challenge}

Hello friends! Long time, no Blog...I KNOW! And I do apologize for my lack of involvement.

A few months ago I joined some friends and did a 30 day blog challenge on my family blog. It was so much fun, that I decided I would tweak the days to pertain to this here Rebecca Calagna Events Blog!

Starting tomorrow, you will be treated to the following topics.

Days:
  1. Introduction, picture and facts about why I became a Wedding Planner
  2. How do you define Love?
  3. Let them eat Cake, or other sweet treats.
  4. Destination weddings
  5. Ways to have a stress free wedding
  6. Flower Power
  7. Themed Parties
  8. Picture Perfect - Capturing the memories
  9. Biggest bang for your budget
  10. Do me a Favor - interesting party favors
  11. Vows - the words that build a marriage
  12. Favorite wedding themed movies
  13. Wedding Soundtrack - songs to get married by
  14. Tick Tock - keeping your day on track
  15. Wedding Customs from around the world
  16. Creating new Traditions
  17. Incorporating your Furry Family into your wedding
  18. Inspirational Love Stories
  19. Romantic Honeymoon Destinations
  20. Green/Environmentally Friendly weddings
  21. Be Our Guest - Invitations
  22. Honoring Family/Friends who are no longer with us
  23. Just you and I - Keeping weddings small
  24. Practice Makes Perfect - Rehearsal Dinner do's and dont's
  25. License to Wed
  26. Change my name, Change my name
  27. Thank You, Merci, Dankie, Grazie (time frame for sending thank you notes)
  28. Cheers - Toast Etiquette
  29. Planning your wedding Menu
  30. Wedding planning is over....Now What?!
I do hope you enjoy and please leave me any feedback! All of my posts are linked to our Facebook page, please LIKE us there to see our posts in your news feed.

No comments :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink