4.22.2010

My FoxLA BEST Wedding Planner




We are thrilled to have finished in 4th place for Best Wedding Planner in Orange County on My Fox LA. It is an honor to be named with Kevin Covey, who came in 1st place!



Many clients have left wonderful testimonials on the Hotlist. Here are some:



  • The most professional and kind hearted planner any bride to be would ever want to work with. She has the "it" factor that makes her always a pleasure to hear from and work with.


  • Working with Rebecca has been great she is very professional easy to work with. I'm very happy on my choice on hiring her.


  • Amazing, professional, and talented.


  • Rebecca is meticulous about details. She gets everything just right. I've been to several events planned by Rebecca and each one has been wonderful. She does outstanding work.


  • Experience and expertise plus, she listens and incorporates her suggestions with your ideas to enhance your dreams so every event becomes a personal and individual creation. As a result, Rebecca has coordinated weddings for all three daughters and many of my close friends and relatives. THE BEST!


  • She is absolutely the best!!!! She really puts all her heart into even the littlest detail.


  • I was a guest at one of her parties and I was truly amazed by the decorations, the food, the planned events to keep the guests busy and entertained. I am 63 years old and I thought it was absolutely the best party I had every been to.


  • I had a 60th Birthday party for my husband with over 150 guests and Ms. Calagna planned it down to every detail! She handled decorating and clean-up. Supervised the staff so that they appeared non existent! She was so pleasant and friendly. She patiently answered all of my numerous questions and took care of the last minute additional guests without a fuss...all while 8 months pregnant!!!! I would hire her again in a heart beat!


  • Rebecca and her team are AMAZING! Her attention to detail is impeccable and her creativity is second to none. I have attended several events by Rebecca and each and every one has been unique and very moving! I have referred her to several friends and colleagues and they have all raved about her! I recommend anyone to entrust their special event in her hands!


  • Being a DJ, I've worked with many wedding planners over the 15+ years I've been in business. Rebecca is my favorite. She is a consummate professional and pays attention to every detail. I know the evening will unfold butifully when she is overseeing the event. If I were getting married, she would be my planner!


  • Rebecca Calagna has left me in pure amazement as she puts together every event with such imagination, beauty and organization. Each special event no matter how big or small leaves everyone with a memory that touches their hearts forever.

THANK YOU to everyone for your faith and trust in myself and my team - for your votes and wonderful comments. Every event I do touches my heart and I take great pride in being one of the Top 5 Wedding Planners in all of OC!

Happy Planning!


No comments :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink