4.22.2010

Exceptional Vendors

I have met many wonderful vendors along my journey and I have to say it was an exceptional team that produced the Hayward wedding this month.

I would like to introduce you to these vendors...Please keep them in mind for any future events you may have. I know they will serve you well.



Amaze Productions Entertainment
Carlos Valadez

DJ




Shutter Booth

Cheryl Jensen and Sommer Bartulis

Photo Booth



G2 Audio and Lighting

Brian So

Lighting



Fusion Linens

Danielle Campbell

Linen and Chair rentals


Jenny B Floral Design

Jennifer Bernard

Florals





Designer8 Furniture Rental

Morgan Nutting

Lounge furniture rental



Trio Ellas

Nelly Cortez

Mariachi Band



Langham Huntington, Pasadena

Nellie Kim
Venue



And of course...



Rebecca Calagna Events
Coordination
Candy Buffet
Wedding Invitations & Ensemble



Many of these vendors, including myself, are on Facebook. Please use the link below and become our fan!




No comments :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink