1.14.2013

Under the Tuscan Sun

Bianca has been one of my Best Friends since HIGH SCHOOL!  When she got engaged to her wonderful beau Alan the previous December, I had no doubt she would ask me to help plan her day. Bianca is a member of my RCE team. She has helped me on countless weddings and through experience I know her attention to detail and creativity parallels, if not surpasses, my own. Not only that, we have talked about aspects of her wedding for almost 9 years and were just waiting to "execute" (as we called it).
 
It was an absolute joy to be with Bianca along every step of her wedding planning journey; creating her wedding ensemble and walking her and Alan through their perfect day as their Coordinator. I hardly have words for how beautiful the wedding was and how blessed I feel to have worked with an amazing team who put it all together.

 
 
 
 



Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink