2.01.2012

Tori & Aaron's Wedding Video

I had the pleasure of working with Alan Larsen Films at Tori and Aaron's wedding in November 2011.

These video's of the Wedding (below) brought so many tears to my eyes. Truth be told, I fall in love with most of my couples. However, Tori and Aaron are so special. They are such a gorgeous God-fearing couple and Alan captured them perfectly. I know you will see why I was crying when you watch these films.

Take my advice, don't pass on the filming of your wedding day! I have watched my own video countless times - many with my own Children. To have those moments preserved and see the happiness and love all around is absolutely priceless.

Alan is an amazing Cinematography and would be perfect to capture your memories for you. Check him out on Facebook and his Website .








No comments :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink