8.02.2011

{Day # 30} WHAT NOW?

Hi Friends! I am apologize for the lack of blogging. This past month seemed to fly by so quickly -with my daughter home from school, vacation and strep throat {yuck} for myself and my husband being sick. Well, I could go on and on. BUT...here is the final day of my 30 day blog challenge!

Day # 30{Wedding Planning is over, WHAT NOW?}

Can you believe it is over? In the blink of an eye, all of the planning for that one special day ends. But you are left with such wonderful memories and now you have your new life to start!

Here are my suggestions on what to do now...

  1. Enjoy your Honeymoon! Those are memories and times you won't get to experience again.
  2. Don't forget your Thank You cards!
  3. Pick out your Wedding Photos right away (take it from someone who waited 2 years!)
  4. Arrange your house with your new presents!
  5. Put your new party planning skills to good use and host a Holiday Party!
  6. Start a Blog of your married adventures for family and friends!
  7. Get your dress cleaned and packaged {Or have a Trash the Dress photography session}
  8. Simply relax!!

No comments :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink