4.27.2010

Amy Salessi {Photography}

I would like to introduce you to a wonderful Newborn, Child and Family photographer I had the pleasure of meeting this past weekend.

My main focus is weddings, but I LOVE planning Baby Showers and Children's Birthday Parties. The hardest part of these days for the Host is remembering to capture photos of the big event. Amy has a wonderful Celebrations package, described below:

Watching your child make a wish as they blow out their birthday candles is much more enjoyable if you aren’t hurrying to catch the perfect picture. Pick a date. Order the balloons. Throw confetti on the tables. Dress your little one up for their special day. Leave the pictures to me. Celebration sessions include 3 hours of picture taking and 35 digital images ready to print or share online. You may purchase all of the digital images (approximately 75 total) for an additional $200.

--------------------
To show Amy's talents here are two photos she took of my darling children. Amy was so kind with the kids while she was "Capturing Real Life. Every Day". She exuded a genuine confidence and love for her job. Highly recommended in my book.




 


















Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink