6.27.2008

Rebecca Calagna Events ~ Website Updates

Through much hard work, dedication and professionalism I have been able to increase my wedding/party bookings and professional contacts...therefore, I am announcing the many updates of Rebecca Calagna Events website. We were also named TOP 5 in the OC Hotlist contest. What a wonderful accomplishment that was!

We have three new additions to the RCE team! You can view their bios in our ABOUT TEAM section.


Rebecca Titone-Perez joins us as an Assistant Event Coordinator.










Caitlin Rodriguez joins us as our Marketing Coordinator.










Bianca Panariello joins us as our Media Coordiantor.










We also have new galleries of three amazing weddings and two awesome parties in our GALLERY section.











We have new TESTIMONIALS. Of which, this is my favorite...

Rachel Priddy Photography
Posted On Blog
Thursday, October 18, 2007


At Jimmee & Jose's wedding I got to work with one of the coolest ladies. I know wedding coordinators can get a rep, but this gal is totally different. Rebecca Calagna is beyond words. She's so together and on it! She let me do my thing and everything else was perfectly in place every time we turned around.

If you need anything for your wedding, give her a call. You will not regret it! Just an awesome outlook on life and organization which is so perfect for your wedding day. Everyone wants to be surrounded by nice, happy people and when your wedding planner is that person and by the way, making everything run super smooth...that sounds like a win-win situation to me.

And finally, since Blogs are the "Happenin' Thing" I have added one to my Site: I plan on using this to post wedding photos, company updates and wedding trend/style tips!









Happy Planning!

No comments :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink